Our agency works with insurance providers who offer coverages created specifically to suit the needs of churches.
We’ll create a comprehensive plan that helps you consider situations like the following:
- Protection for your board of directors and leadership teams
- Job applicant claims related to your hiring process
- Counseling provided by your pastor, trained lay counselor, your ministry leaders, employees, appointed persons or volunteers
- Defense of belief-based decisions
- Claims of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment
Regardless of whether your church is one of the largest in the state, a small gathering of people who meet at a local school, or somewhere in between, our team of church insurance experts can develop a plan that fits your needs—and your budget. Let us show you how.
Agent Helps Pastor File Claim After Car Crashes Into Church Building
A few years ago, a vehicle careened through an exterior wall of a Wisconsin church and lodged a short distance from the office of the pastor, who was working at his desk at the time. Among the first contacts the pastor made was to the church’s American Church Group of Wisconsin agent. The agent took the pastor’s information about the accident and sent an adjuster to the site to assess the damage. The church’s property insurance policy subsequently covered repairs to the damaged building.